National Network of Canine Detection Services
The dates for the 2020 NNCDS seminar are March 29 – April 3, 2020, Wall Doxey, MS
Registration is now open, the cost is $400.00 for the seminar and $60.00 for certification
To register for the seminar click here, after submitting your registration form, you pay for the seminar on the same page.
click here to pay for the certification fee.
We are extremely excited that LASAR will be hosting this seminar. Thank you, Lisa Higgins and her wonderful team.
Below is a preliminary schedule.
1. Sunday, March 29th – Arrival - check-in. Meet instructors etc.
2. Monday, March 30th – Thursday, April 2nd - Classes
3. Friday, April 3rd – Testing
• Meal Plan
1. Sunday evening – LASAR grill
2. Monday evening – LASAR gumbo/salad
3. Tuesday evening – Camp cook
4. Wednesday evening – Participants on own
5. Thursday evening – Camp cook – Pork Steak
• Lunches – Participants will be provided a “lunch bag”. Each morning at breakfast, participants will pack their own lunch.
Registration should begin the first week of October on our website.